\ Areas of Law
Civil Litigation at Main Street Law
Our Civil Litigation Lawyers know that disputes need to be addressed Efficiently and in a timely manner to obtain Results.
We are proud of the history of Excellence of Main Street Law LLP lawyers before the Courts, at all levels of Court in Alberta, with a representative sample of reported case decisions that our Main Street Law LLP Civil Litigation Lawyers were involved in including the following Court decisions:
- Wheeler v. Rupp, 2007 ABQB 119 (CanLII), <https://canlii.ca/t/1qnww>
- Baxter v. Darby, 2009 ABQB 559 (CanLII), <https://canlii.ca/t/25xql>
- Karafiat v. Webb, 2012 ABCA 115 (CanLII), <https://canlii.ca/t/fr16v>
- Transtrue Vehicle Safety Inc v Werenka, 2015 ABQB 197 (CanLII), <https://canlii.ca/t/ggtck>
- Servus Credit Union Ltd v Sulyok, 2017 ABQB 611 (CanLII), <https://canlii.ca/t/h6m45>,
- Woodbridge Homes Inc v Andrews, 2019 ABQB 585 (CanLII), <https://canlii.ca/t/j1r4d>
- 1384334 Alberta Ltd v Buster’s Pizza Donair & Pasta Enterprises Ltd, 2020 ABQB 533 (CanLII), <https://canlii.ca/t/j9l33>,
- FortisAlberta Inc v Alberta (Utilities Commission), 2020 ABCA 271 (CanLII),
- Sassine Construction Corp. v Proserve Cleaning & Restoration Services Inc., 2022 ABKB 832 (CanLII), <https://canlii.ca/t/jtdxh>
Before taking any case to Court, your Civil Litigation Lawyer will work Collaboratively with you and the opposing party and lawyer to resolve your Civil Litigation case on fair and equitable terms.
Your Civil Litigation Lawyer can assist you with any of these types of Claims:
- Debt Collections;
- Builder’s Lien or Lien Enforcement;
- Wrongful Dismissal;
- Construction and Builder Disputes;
- Contract Litigation;
- Landlord and Tenant Disagreements;
- Real Estate Transaction Disputes;
- Shareholder Disputes;
- Fire and Property;
- Regulatory / Administrative / Municipal Disputes;
- Landowner / Neighbor Issues.
- Insolvency or Bankruptcy Concerns.
- Estate Litigation.
- Personal Injury and Fatality Claims
Each and every contract dispute, commercial litigation case, or civil litigation case is unique. Your Civil Litigation Lawyer will work closely to get to know you, understand your interests and your concerns, and work hard to obtain Efficient and effective Results for you.
You can start addressing your Civil Litigation concern by scheduling an initial consultation with any of our skilled and experienced Civil Litigation Lawyers.